Thursday 31 May 2012

Addendum to last post

PS - Some people have asked if I could just stop now for a few days and then do all the miles and if that is an option - it isn't for a number of reasons...in no particular order...


1) I have work commitments w/c 11th June - contrary to popular belief I still need to work for a living
2) I have a number of people lined up for 'legs' with me, some where we're staying at their house and people who have offered to meet en route to show their support, by 'sliding' days...it would mess them around
3) My wife, my bro's girlfriend, my mate Simon and family, and Amber's family have all arranged/are trying to arrange to be down in the West Country for the last few legs - it's incredibly unfair to put them out just so I can get the JOGLE 'badge'.

No comments:

Post a Comment