Wednesday 23 May 2012

Here we go...

So, we're all packed and ready for the off. Short (ish) train to Doncaster where I will meet up with my brother, then the long haul North to Scotland. We're stopping overnight in the town that contains my favourite Distillery, Dalwhinnie, what can possibly go wrong. We pick my mate Matt up from Inverness Airport on Friday morning before heading up to John o' Groats.


The well wishes of my friends, family, and people I've never met (twitter is a strange beast) have meant so much to me. I will spend the time thinking of a number of people - Maisie, such an inspiration, Amber, whom I got to know, but never met, my friend Ali, who's just been diagnosed with cancer and is fighting it as we speak, and my Dad. I know he'd be proud of what my brother and I are doing, and I am sure it will help make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment